We start with a:
Clean install of Panzer Elite patched to 1.2 (I use Gog.com as it has been patched to 1.2)
Download and Install PP2-x http://pedg.yuku.com/topic/2315/PP2x-Download-Section#.VLTtunvRWSo follow Slomo's instructions
Download and install Evolve https://www.evolvehq.com/welcome
You will be required to register to use Evolve. Once registered Evolve is used to Play Panzer Elite Multiplayer.
- Create a *Party in Evolve.
- Invite your friends from your Evolves friends list.
- Party Host (you) starts a Panzer Elite Multiplayer game in the normal way.
- Via voice or chat, let your friends know when the game is in the Multiplayer lobby.
- Friends then launch Panzer Elite Multiplayer and choose the LAN option
- Your friends will see the session as **normal.
Evolve is a VPN that allows everyone in the party to be on the same IP range, as if you are on the same LAN. It has some nice chat features and voice comms.
* There are two installs for Evolve, the software and when you join a Party or Create a Party for the first time a virtual network device is added.
**You may get two firewall warnings on starting Panzer Elite Multiplayer for the first time.